That’s why you need assurance that someone’s got your back. BusinessAssure is the Businessowners Policy from Grange that protects the business you’ve built. So while you’ll still be in charge of the everyday, we’re behind you if the big stuff happens.
BusinessAssure offers complete coverage, and it has options, so a Grange Independent Agent can help you increase many basic coverages, plus help you pick and choose the additional coverages you need to protect every aspect of your business.
Every BusinessAssure policy offers:
- Building and Personal Property Coverage – Covers the cost to replace your building and personal property.
- Business Income – If you’re unable to operate as usual because of a covered loss, this coverage provides income to you during that time.
- Equipment Breakdown – Protects you against loss from a mechanical breakdown or electrical failure to your machinery or equipment.
Plus, you have the option to choose even more protection:
- Choice Endorsements – This set of coverages is specially selected for your business type to add extra protection where you need it most.
- Hired and Non-Owned Auto – Provides coverage for autos not owned by you that you lease, hire or borrow.
- EPLI – This coverage provides the cost of defending your company if workers claim that their legal rights as employees of your company have been violated.
- Identity Fraud Expense – Provides coverage for expenses incurred as a direct result of any act of identity fraud.
- Earthquake and Earthquake Sublimits – Protects your business against damages caused by earthquakes and volcanic eruptions. Can be applied to both building and business personal property. Sublimits are a division of your total coverage amount toward specific damages, and are also available.
- Water Backup and Sump Overflow (included in the Choice Endorsement for your business) – Covers damages as a result of water that backs up from a sewer or drain, or water that enters into and overflows from within a sump pump, sump pump well, or other types of systems and causes damage to your business.
- Employee Benefits – Covers damages that you’re legally obligated to pay due to any acts of negligence, error, mistake, or omission of an insured, or others for whom you are legally responsible, in the administration of your employee benefits programs.
- Utility Services – Direct Damage – Provides coverage for damages to your property that result from an interruption in utility services.